Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 1995 23:16:41 -0800
From:      <@ee.udel.edu,@eecis.udel.edu,@louie.udel.edu:alexandr@louie.udel.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: PCVT Help

Date: Sat, 18 Nov 1995 02:13:33 -0500
From: Jerry Alexandratos <alexandr@louie.udel.edu>

Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@altona.hamburg.com> says:
:From the keyboard of casparc!ee.udel.edu!eecis.udel.edu!louie.udel.edu!louie.u
del.edu!alexandr:

[stuff deleted]

:See above. There is also a escape sequence available to change the colour
:assignments at runtime if pcvt was compiled with option PCVT_SETCOLOR,
:if you cannot find out the syntax of the sequences enabled by this by looking
:at pcvt_out.c, you'll have to ask Bruce Evans - i included it in ancient
:times because he requested it :-)

Help me Bruce Evans, you're my only hope...
Help me Bruce Evans, you're my only hope...
Help me Bruce Evans, you're my only hope...
Help me Bruce Evans, you're my only hope...

But seriously, I would really appreciate it if someone, anyone out
there who knows these ESC code would send me them, or point me to
documentation that lists them.

Thanks.

       --Jerry

8) Jerry Alexandratos          % - %   "Nothing inhabits my    (8
8) alexandr@louie.udel.edu     % - %    thoughts, and oblivion (8
8) darkstar@strauss.udel.edu   % - %    drives my desires."    (8