Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Rakesh Patel <rakesh20_patel@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wireless driver and CD Drive

Hello

Admin

As i new recomanded my friend and  install FreeBSD in my lenovo Laptop and i getting difficulty in open wireless connetion and mound CD drive.
note that i m new to unix..i was used before ubuntu since last one year as normal.
so plese give me some command so  i  can get in sysconf file and change it. and use my wireless and CD drive. please

and i found another problem is that there is no multimedia flash player for BSD to use www.youtube.com.

Thank you.
Waiting for relpy
Mr. Rakesh Patel