Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2000 22:04:05 -0500
From:      "Donald J . Maddox" <dmaddox@sc.rr.com>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, Andrea Campi <andrea@webcom.it>, Andrea Campi <a.campi@inet.it>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [jhb@FreeBSD.org: RE: Panic in -current]

Sorry, I guess I should specify that this is a desktop with APM enabled in
the BIOS, but not being used otherwise...  VESA module loaded.

#uname -a
FreeBSD cae88-102-101.sc.rr.com 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #0: Sat Dec  2 16:07:54 EST 2000     root@cae88-102-101.sc.rr.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/RHIANNON  i386

#kldstat
Id Refs Address    Size     Name