Date:      Sat, 15 Aug 1998 18:51:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Stephen J. Roznowski" <sjr@home.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Status of p5- module work in the ports tree?

What is the status of the perl5 migration in the ports tree?

I'm trying to build "/usr/ports/print/html2ps", and keep running
into p5- modules that are broken. [From a cvsup that is a few
hours old].

I've send-pr(ed) two of them, and am willing to do the rest that
need fixing [to build html2ps, not the entire ports tree] if that
will help the effort.

If someone is working on this, I'll just fix my local tree and wait
for the changes...

Thanks,
-SR