Date:      Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:51:00 +0100
From:      Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD for ARM processor

David O'Brien wrote:

> On Tuesday, Jul 24, 2001 at 09:05:44PM -0600, Warner Losh wrote:
> > There are a number of other StrongARM based Windows CE machines that
> > would make a much better platform.  They even have NetBSD/hpcarm on
>
> These sound hard to develop for as you'll probably have to launch them
> from Windows CE.

I may be wrong, but I got the impression from members of the NetBSD arm
crowd that the iPaq and Journada stored WinCE in flash ROM.

So in theory at least, you could exorcise WinCE from them.

Whether that's useful or not is another issue, of course...

--
"I mean heck, it's even got a graphical configurator, so you don't
have to use the command line to hose your system anymore."