Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 2004 03:14:11 +0000
From:      "Matthew Jordan" <matthewjordan110@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Curious (Student)

My name is Matthew Jordan, and I have an advance interest in operating
system design and programming, and the ability to understand highly
technical documentation, in relation to both computer hardware and software.

My aim has always been to learn, to learn about everything.  When I
discovered the FreeBSD Operating System, I saw as an oportunity to both
contribute and learn from the project.

The other programming task I can get done given a set of standards, but the
one question that I have not been so far been able to answer due to the lack
of financial resources is: Is there a general motherboard architechture, you
see if I knew the specfic address of the DMA, IO Controller etc, I would be
in a position to write low level code to operate with high level code.

So I am requestion the oportunity to help further develpe this project in
return for access to highly technical data; please note I already know a
myriad of programming languages including, C, C++, C#, Fortran, Basic,
Pascal, J, J++, Java , D, Visual Basic, Assembly etc. I also possess many
other technical skills and knowledge. Furthermore I possess an Associate
Degree in Electrical Engineering, and various CXC passes especially in
Mathematics, Physics, Engilsh, Electronics.

Bascially I am just asking for your help to learn more and in return I shall
help you.

                                            Thank You for at least reading
this E-mail!

http://messenger.msn.com/