Date:      Sun, 9 Mar 1997 16:30:10 +0000
From:      "Riley J. McIntire" <chaos@mail.tgci.com>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Key mapping

Doug,

Thanks for the quick response on the checksum--imapd is up and
working!

Another question if you will--a pointer to a tutorial or faq would be
fine.  Using bash, I find that the backspace works and the up arrow
scrolls through the command history.  When I su to root, though, I
lose this functionality.

How do I change this?

tia,

Riley