Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 2013 06:32:46 -0700
From:      Mike Harding <mvharding@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   9.2-RC3 - suspend/resume causes slow system performance

I opened a ticket about this: kern/181632

Basically, if I do a 'zzz' and then wake the system up, operations like a
buildworld or portmaster take much longer after the resume - systat shows
very low CPU/disk utilization.  It's 100% repeatable, I don't recall this
happening on 9.1

I build 9.2-RC3 from source (as I have for years) - this is a fairly
generic SMP system (i5 750 with 4 cpus).

Let me know if I can provide any data - this is a fairly significant
regression for me as I have taken to bringing the system up as needed vs.
leaving it on all of the time.