Date:      Tue, 15 Sep 1998 20:47:59 -0700
From:      Manfred Antar <mantar@netcom.com>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>
Cc:        gibbs@plutotech.com, cvs-committers@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CAM and DPT controller

At 08:55 PM 9/15/98 -0600, Justin T. Gibbs wrote:
>>I just tried to compile a kernel with the latest CAM changes
>>and it dies like this:

>>dpt_scsi.o: Undefined symbol `_dpt_reset_performance' referenced from text
>>segme
>>nt
>
>Yup.  The performance stuff is not in a usable state right now.  I do
>not know at this time if the option will be restored or not.
>
>>If I comment out :  options         DPT_MEASURE_PERFORMANCE
>>the kernel will build fine and in fact is running now.
>
>Please let me know if you discover any problems with the driver's
>operation.  I did the port, but I was only able to test it in
>a limited fashion.
>
>--
I'm doing a make -j 8 world right now,so far no problems.
I'm not using this in a RAID environment though. Just one disk.
I't usually takes about 1:50 mins to complete (pre-cam).
I'll let you know when this completes how long it took.

It just finished in about the same amount of time no problems
Manfred