Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 2014 12:41:17 -0700
From:      "Clara Anne" <clarafun69@hotmail.com>
To:        "questions <questions" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Re: links "make config" selection

hi Lowell
I'm Clara Anne, I'm 24  and here're two photos of myself. Just got your =
msg back about my ad, I think am not late to reply :( :(  I really didn=E2=
=80=99t think so many fakes were on craigslist hahah; but I got many wei=
rd emails. Would never have imagined myself posting on there but I=E2=80=
=99m also tired of the bar scene and the guys I keep meeting there. so y=
ou know I am not looking for anything serious just a little fun here and=
 there (if you know what I mean), hopefully you are looking for the same=
=2E Thanks for being real now can you send me a good pic of yourself to =
this email? And tell me this about yourself=E2=80=A6what=E2=80=99s your =
favorite position?