Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2000 18:48:02 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, peter@FreeBSD.ORG, sos@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Missing dependancies after config changes (atapi)

On Fri, 23 Jun 2000 18:21:48 +0200, Alexander Leidinger wrote:

> Strange... I haven't anything modified in my local tree which could
> result in such behavior:

Too much is going on right now for any one success datapoint to convince
you that everything's fine. :-)

Check all the usual culprits (blow away kernel and userland obj trees,
watch your optimizations etc) and if it still doesn't work for you, by
then maybe someone else will be seeing your problem.

Ciao,
Sheldon.