Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:27:52 -0700
From:      Darryl Okahata <darrylo@soco.agilent.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE scheduled for August 30th, 2001

Jordan Hubbard <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote:

> 4.4 is another "magic number" for the BSD world so
> let's make FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE one of the best ever!

     Going off on a slight tangent, has any progress been made on having
another CDROM vendor (or is WindRiver staying in the business for now)?
FreeBSD-services, perhaps (unfortunately, I don't have a DVD-ROM)?  I'd
like to get 4.4-RELEASE on CDROM (with, preferably, some of the profits
going back to whatever the "FreeBSD foundation" is these days).

--
	Darryl Okahata
	darrylo@soco.agilent.com