Date:      Wed, 5 Jul 2000 13:04:21 -0400
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chimesnet.com>
To:        Alan Edmonds <aedmonds@digitalconvergence.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pxeboot problems with 4.0-stable

On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 09:48:32AM -0500, Alan Edmonds wrote:

> Is anyone using pxeboot from 4.0-STABLE with the latest Intel PXE ROM
> (3.0.03)?  I'm getting a register dump when it's loading the kernel.

Speaking only as someone who saw what the people who wrote this used
to debug it, you're going to actually have to give us the register
dump if you expect anything to happen.

Yes. This might actually mean transcribing it by hand, unfortunatly.

--
Bill Fumerola - Network Architect / Computer Horizons Corp - CHIMES
e-mail: billf@chimesnet.com / billf@FreeBSD.org