Date:      Sun, 27 May 2001 17:21:00 +0200
From:      Florian Heigl <Florian.Heigl@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xfree 4.03 / Nvidia TNT only in 8bit

I'm a little stuck here, I installed Xfree 4.03 from the ports and
everything went fine, as far as I understood. Afterwards I configured
it and it's using the nv server, which according to the log file
detects the TNT. But it definitely sets an 8-bit mode.
I don't really know how to change it, I assume it's just an
configuration error on my side, but I don't know where to look.

Maybe someone can give me a hint?