Date:      Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:25:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Nicholas Kayal <davek@saturn5.com>
To:        "Marcin M. Jessa" <yazzy@yazzy.org>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: embedded box

As for myself, I'm looking for an inexpensive embedded box that has a
parallel port, and a lan connection.  Two lan connections would be better.

I've been looking at just building the most inexpensive system i can.

Hasn't anyone developed the 386 on a chip product yet?

Screw faster processor time, give me cheaper computers that can run *BSD.