Date:      Wed, 08 Dec 2004 18:50:21 -0500
From:      Understudy <understudy@understudy.net>
To:        kwm@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: bluefish-devel-0.13_2

Hello,

I was recently talking to one of the people with the bluefish project.
That person tells me the stable version is .13 not .7. I was trying to
find out about line numbers. Can you tell me if FreeBSD plans to update
the stable version of Bluefish? Maybe I am missing something in his replies.

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 22:17:26 -0500
Understudy <understudy@understudy.net> wrote:

>> Hi ,
>>
>> I am running Bluefish 0.7_2 on FreeBSD 4.10. How do I get line numbers
>> to show up?

line number were only implemented in bluefish 0.11 or so, the current
version is 0.13.

regards,
	Olivier
--

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 23:18:15 -0500
Understudy <understudy@understudy.net> wrote:

>> Thanks for the reply.  The FreeBSD ports tree only list that as a
>> development version. The .7 branch is the current stable release
>> according to the ports tree.

then you should contact the freebsd people, because they got it all wrong.

>> I then have two questions. How stable is
>> the development branch? When do you plan to upgrade the the stable
>> release to include them?

everything with a version is considered stable. So 0.13 is the latest
release, and we have development snapshots as 'development' tree.

regards,
	Olivier
-- Bluefish web editor http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/ development
bluefish-dev-request@lists.ems.ru #bluefish on IRCnet