Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2000 18:56:05 +0200
From:      Oren Sarig <sarig@bezeqint.net.il>
To:        Chris.Smith@raytheon.co.uk
Cc:        James A Wilde <james.wilde@telia.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Which X-window to choose?

WindowMaker was nice, but the reason I dropped it (drums, please)....
I want that bar on the bottom I can choose what window I want from.
Seriously, when I have 10 windows open, it's a real pain (you know
where) finding the one you need without that bar. When the selection
came between KDE and GNOME, I picked GNOME because (drums again)...
GTK looks nicer than QT. Seriously, GNOME is a whole lot more stable
now, and offers about the same features as KDE, so there is no big
difference.

Just my $.02, though I probably haven't said anything useful here.

--
Oren Sarig
sarig@bezeqint.net.il