Date:      Tue, 21 May 2002 04:15:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      ARUN G NAIR <virtualarun@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   What is this ?

Hello ....

I have just installed FBSD 4.5 without X.Sometimes i
get this on the prompt

" May 21 13:24:15   /kernel:psmintr: out of sync (0000
!= 0008)"

I see this after i recompiled and installed my kernel,
after adding my on board sound card (CMI8738) and
making some changes to MYKERNEL( a copy of GENERIC as
told in the handbook).I used the traditional way to
compile the kernel.What is this ?When i press Return
the prompt returns back.Please help.

Arun