Date:      Mon, 28 Mar 2005 02:48:45 +0100
From:      Martin McCann <martinmcc@orbweavers.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anthony's drive issues.Re: ssh password delay

> No, I'll be told that as long as I'm dealing with children instead of
> adults.

this is around the fith time recently you have either insinuated or
outright claimed that the participants of this mailing list are all
immature children. And yet you return time and time again asking for
help. What does this say about you?

You have now also started taking your attitute into many other threads,
making it very difficult to sift through the techunicaly relevent and
helpful threads thanks to your inability to control your tantrums.

You are spoiling this list for the people who would like to work
together to solve their problems. Yes, you can be kill mailed, but that
will not remove your replies. It looks like the only solution is to
filter out any mail containing your name anywhere in the text (even this
is not fool proof due to unquoted citations), and this will mean that
many useful or genuine mails will be filtered also due to having your
name in it.

Yes everyone on this list are immature children, and yes no-one will
listen to any objective critisism of their mightly religious icon
FreeBSD. Any problem anyone gives is obviously the fault of other people
because FreeBSD is perfect. Now that you have agreement, please be on
your way to find the adult company you seek.

Martin