Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2000 21:28:31 -0800 (PST)
From:      R Joseph Wright <rjoseph@nwlink.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: devices under 4.0

On Sat, 19 Feb 2000, Greg Lehey wrote:

> [...]
               ^^^^^^

> Fine, not a problem.  But that doesn't mean it makes sense to ask
> questions in an inappropriate forum.  You might find it useful to read
> http://www.lemis.com/questions.html.

Hey, I'm sorry to offend -really- but the handbook
(www.freebsd.org/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAIL) states
that -current is a technical mailing list for which
strictly technical content is expected.  Under -questions, it says not to
post "how-to" questions to the technical lists.
I felt my question was fairly straightforward and non-technical, I
mainly wanted to know "how-to" change over the device names from 3.2 to
4.0.
At your suggestion, however, I will redirect my question to -current.