Date:      Sun, 15 Aug 1999 22:40:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Frank Mayhar <frank@exit.com>
To:        frank@exit.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Keyboard problems w/3.2-stable.

frank wrote:
> I just upgraded an old Pentium 133 system to 3.2-stable.  Everything seems
> to be working okay, except the keyboard.  It works fine under the BIOS, and
> during the bootstrap, but by the time it gets to the login prompt, it stops
> responding entirely.

Well, duh.  I found the problem, partly thanks to a response from -hackers.
I had the line
	device	atkbd0	at atkbdc? ...
instead of
	device	atkbd0	at isa? ...

Hand the dunce cap over here.

And my apologies for the various bounces.  Going to the latest bind and
sendmail is giving me fits.
--
Frank Mayhar frank@exit.com