Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 1998 20:26:11 -0700
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: concise summary of strong points?

On Wed, Oct 14, 1998 at 12:57:00PM +1000, Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au> wrote:

> I'm getting queries like this one from ISPs and consultants:
>
> > i'm currently promoting linux as my primary platform of choice, what
> > are bsd's strong points?
>
> My answers wouldn't do it justice. What's the best URL to send them to?
> (Bear in mind they'll only watch for about 5 seconds after they click
> unless it really grabs their attention)
>

> --
>
> Regards,
>         -*Sue*-

        Uhm.. tell them about Yahoo! and Hotmail who use FreeBSD for their
        web server. Tell them about commercial places such as Whistle and
        Juniper who use FreeBSD as a base for their products. Tell them
        about some of the largest ISPs that use FreeBSD:
        http://www.best.com
        http://support.pair.com/status/details.html

        Strong points? Security, stability, speed, centralized development,
        this list can go on...

-- Yan

I don't have the password .... + Jan Koum
But the path is chainlinked .. | Spelled Jan, pronounced Yan. There.
So if you've got the time .... | Web: http://www.best.com/~jkb
Set the tone to sync ......... + OS: http://www.FreeBSD.org