Date:      Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:42:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Silver <dsilver@quantified.com>
To:        Jesse Geddis <sgeine@yahoo.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: openssh root hole?

Quick question on this, beyond 'make buildworld', is there a command to
pass to make to have it rebuild the just the secure stuff (assuming the
standard /usr/src and /usr/obj setup)?  Reading through the various
commands it doesn't appear that way but I wanted to confirm that's indeed
the case.

Thanks.

-Doug