Date:      Sat, 04 Feb 2012 23:15:35 -0800
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@freebsd.org>
To:        =?windows-1251?Q?=CA=EE=ED=FC=EA=EE=E2_=C5=E2=E3=E5=ED=E8=E9?= <kes-kes@yandex.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HowTo easy use IPFW

On 2/4/12 10:53 PM, Julian Elischer wrote:
> On 2/2/12 1:33 AM, Коньков Евгений wrote:
>> this is the mine script which helps me keep my firewall very clean
>> and safe.
>>
>> It is easy to understand even if you have a thousands ruBTWles, I
>> think =)
>>
>> please comment.
>>
>> PS. If anybody may, please put into ports tree. thank you.
>
> it would probably be get more response if it was in a file format we
> had heard of.. like tar..
>
> WTF is a ".rar"  file?
BTW the  "stuffit" expander on a Mac seems to be able to handle it..

I can see that this would allow you to manage very complex rule sets
while keeping errors under control.

I find the syntax hard to follow however
  I guess that comes from it being a relatively simple perl script
doing the work.

it would be nice to get rid of the line numbers entirely in the
specifications
and allow the program to completely specify them using symbolic
definitions instead.