Date:      Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:13:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Damon Hammis <squirrel@hammis.com>
To:        Shashi Joshi <shashi_kant_joshi@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail,qmail problem with multiple domains on same IP

You should be able to send and receive mail fine as long as all of the
domains and potential hostnames are listed in your sendmail.cw file, which
is just a flat text file arranged like this:

domain1.com
host.domain1.com
domain2.com
host1.domain2.com
host2.domain2.com

and so on.

Also, make sure you do a kill -1 on the process id listed in
/var/run/sendmail.pid whenever you make a change to any of your sendmail
config files.

Do you have copies of your sendmail.cf and sendmail.cw files that we could
see?  Any relavant messages from /var/log/maillog would help too.

--Damon

                           _ _