Date:      Thu, 8 Jan 1998 08:47:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jamie Bowden <jamie@itribe.net>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Splash screen (splashkit) for 3.0 systems...

On Thu, 8 Jan 1998, Mike Smith wrote:

> Somebody mentioned that the W95 startup image is 320x400.  Anyone have
> a handy description of this mode?  I presume it's one of the ugly paged
> ones... 8(

It gets displayed in 640x400 mode on my monitor, so I don't think M$ is
doing anything funnier than doubling the height.

--
Jamie Bowden
Systems Administrator, iTRiBE.net

If we've got to fight over grep, sign me up.  But boggle can go.
	-Ted Faber (on Hasbro's request for removal of /usr/games/boggle)