Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:31:56 +0100
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   directory usage

Hi,

Quick question because I was unable to find the answer in hier(7) or
the porters handbook: is it ok for a port to use /var/games as a spooldir?

I'm specifically asking for xmame/xmess, which need a hiscore spooldir
that's world writable (hmm, now that I think of it, maybe they should
be setgid games or something like that...).

--Stijn

--
Tact, n.:
	The unsaid part of what you're thinking.