Date:      Sun, 28 Mar 1999 02:17:12 -0800
From:      Jeff <isando@dal.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   re: XFree Problem

Hello,

I recently reinstalled FreeBSD and now anytime I try to add a package which
uses XFree I get the following message:

WARNING: XFREE3.3.3.1 is a required package but was not found.

XFree 3.3.3.1 is installed and was at the time I installed FreeBSD. It is
running fine. Additionally, just for fun I re-installed it via
/stand/sysinstall, yet I still get this message.

Does anyone have an idea what I am missing here? Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff