Date:      Sun, 7 Oct 2007 03:00:35 -0500
From:      Novembre <novembre@gmail.com>
To:        "Doug Barton" <dougb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NTFS-3G mount during boot

Oh, the kernel module IS loaded as shown in 'dmesg -a' and in
/var/log/messages. However, it can't be loaded unless / and /usr file
systems are mounted. That's what I meant in my post when I said "the first
error above is because the fuse kernel module is not yet loaded", since the
mounting comes first. Indeed, 'kldstat' shows that it's loaded. My point
was, after mounting / and /usr, and after loading fuse.ko, why do I get the
second error message above "Mounting late file systems: fuse: failed to exec
mount program: No such file or directory" in 'dmesg -a' when 'ps -ax' and
/var/log/message show that ntfs-3g has been run? Why my Windows 2000
partition is not mounted then if ntfs-3g is running?

Thanks :)