Date:      Tue, 7 Aug 2001 21:33:41 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <i4b@zabbadoz.net>
To:        Oliver von Bueren <ovb@ovb.ch>
Cc:        <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SMS per ISDN

On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, Oliver von Bueren wrote:

> Good evening to all, esp. Hellmuth, perhaps you know the answer
> already.
>
> Ascom has announced and released new ISDN phones which are capable of
> sending SMS over ISDN, Swisscom does already support this feature. I
> tried to get some technical information about it (how it has to be
> done), but with no success until now. Does anybody know of the specs
> for this? Could be a little goodie for i4b, I think of a small tool to
> send out system messages (and others, if one likes to). Can't be too
> hard to implement, I quess!

Hi,

send following answer for document
	ETS Draft DES/AT-030009 v.1.0.0
to i4l-developer list tonight:

Not yet downloadable for public :(

--- snipp ---
87
Doc. Nb. ES 201 912 Ver. 0.1.1
Ref. DES/AT-030009
Technical Body: AT Features
Details and Download Access and Terminals (AT);
SMS Communication between a fixed network terminal (PSTN/ISDN) and a
Short Message Service Centre

SMS for fixed network Drafting Stage
Current Status:
Start of work (2000-10-20)
Next Status:
WG approval (2001-10-31)
--- snipp ---

http://webapp.etsi.org/WorkProgram/Report_WorkItem.asp?WKI_ID=12238&curItemNr=87&totalNrItems=89&optDisplay=100&qSORT=REFNB&qTB_ID=516%3BAT&qINCLUDE_SUB_TB=True&qINCLUDE_MOVED_ON=&qMILESTONE=2&qSTOP_FLG=&qKEYWORD_BOOLEAN=&qSTOPPING_OUTDATED=&butSimple=Search&includeNonActiveTB=FALSE&includeSubProjectCode=&qREPORT_TYPE=SUMMARY

56 69 73 69 74				http://www.zabbadoz.net/