Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2000 00:13:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Igor Ignatovich <igor_ig@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   high speed modem connection

Hello All,
 I use FBSD-4.0 box. I consider to
 subscribe for fast-internet service provided
 by Reflex(up to 1Mbps). Acc. to their web page they
 provide high speed modem and I must have NIC.
 My question is: may I be sure that FBSD supports
 that kind of connection? May be smb. here has
 experience tuning Reflex ISP within FBSD?
 What kind of high speed modem and NIC I should
 insist to have in order FBSD will support it?
 If hardware is supported so what steps/changes
 I should make within OS?(for last seven years I
 used only dial-up ISP).
 Direct answers or providing links to answers will
 be highly appreciated.

      Thanks,
           Igor I.