Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 1998 12:11:22 -0800
From:      "Nicholas Petreley" <nicholas.petreley@wpi.com>
To:        "dannyman" <dannyman@dannyland.org>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "Dan Janowski" <danj@3skel.com>, <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>, <ncweditors@wpi.com>, <brett@lariat.org>
Subject:   Re: Article: `The new Unix alters NT's orbit'

To all,

I just wanted to let you know that (while I happen to think my article is *wonderfully* written - grin), I consider your complaints
about a lack of BSD-related resources in our resources section 100% valid.  Although I've run FreeBSD and BSDI and value them very
highly, I spend most of my time in Linux, therefore my familiarity with Linux is much greater.  It was easy for me to throw together
a list of Linux-related resources, and it was only due to lack of time, energy, and the occasional need for sleep that I was unable
to research BSD links before submitting the article.  ;)

I've requested my friend and coworker Brett Glass (who is a big proponent and user of BSD) to send me a list of useful BSD-related
resources, which I will have added to the section.  If any of you want to contribute links you think would be valuable to readers of
that article, please send them to me (nick@wpi.com) and I'll pick a subset and submit them to be added to the article.  Speaking of
Brett, be sure to visit his site, http://www.ymmv.com - I think you'll find it very valuable reading.  And don't forget to visit our
sister sites www.javaworld.com, and www.sunworld.com, and www.ne-dev.com.

-Nick Petreley