Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 1997 14:36:38 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <don@PartsNow.com>
To:        ran@ran.am
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problem with onboard adaptec 7880

I have two TV's (fast-narrow version) which run fine. If you have
problems with the BIOS upgrade procedure, you may have left it in an
indeterminate state, which WILL cause you problems. Contact Quick
Technology (Anaheim, CA, I believe, or Santa Ana) and make sure you have
the latest. I DID have one major problem with mine -- two of the three
motherboards I bought had a virus buried in the flash BIOS. Quick knows
about this  but it almost surely doesn't affect your boards.
--
  oooOOO O O O o * * *  *   *   *