Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:08:08 -0500
From:      Charles Richmond <cmr@sitaranetworks.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Absent from testing

   I took a vacation in Barcelona just at the time that 4.2 needed
testing and I am so far behind on cycles that I really can't catch
up on all the posts on all the lists....  But I can still put some
cycles into testing on at least one platform (maybe on three if my
wife's jetlag lasts for a couple of days (-: )

So.. What can I still do that is useful at this late date?

Charlie