Date:      Sun, 4 Apr 1999 19:32:41 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Roland Jesse <jesse@mail.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linuxthreads & /usr/src/include/pthread/uthread/pthread.h

Hi,

Linuxthreads (http://lt.tar.com/) is supposed to "compile cleanly
against 4.0-current after March 22." (quote from the mentioned web
page)

However, I cvsuped -current on March 31. As the Makefile for the
linuxthreads port contains:

.if !exists(${SRC_BASE}/include/pthread/uthread/pthread.h)
BROKEN=		"requires pthread.h from /usr/src/include/pthread/uthread"
.endif

and this file does not exist, it failed to do a 'make' in
/usr/ports/devel/linuxthreads.

In case it matters: I am actually running 3.1-stable (as of March 25)
and only cvsuped the -current source without making the world. (I do
not really want to switch over to -current if I don't really have to.)

Any ideas about what I am missing here?

	Roland