Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:38:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
Cc:        Tony Finch <dot@dotat.at>, Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>, Joao Pedras <jpedras@webvolution.net>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dell laptops

I'm wondering... is anyone else having problems with gtk/gaim? I try to
run gaim, and when I send a messege, some GTK errors come up on the screen
and gaim dies without dumping core. This is with FreeBSD 4.1-STABLE

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|