Date:      10 Jul 1997 12:18:05 -0000
From:      mark thompson <thompson@squirrel.tgsoft.com>
To:        tmanukyan@usaid.gov
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3com

Well, i meant 'has anyone tried a 3COM Etherlink XL 10/100 PCMCIA card
on FreeBSD'? The box makes a big noise about 'cardbus' which is a new
buzzword to me, and it says that the card likely won't work with older
versions of Win95 without hackery. Thus, i was concerned that it might
require something that FreeBSD does not do.

-mark