Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:54:39 +0100
From:      Lars Stokholm <lars.stokholm@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wireless NIC recommendation

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this, before I go mad (no pun
intended.) :)

I was initially looking for a relatively cheap 54Mbps, 802.11g- and
WPA-capable network card, based on an Atheros chipset, but after
spending the whole of last night looking for one - to no avail - I gave up.

I'm almost about to conclude that Atheros is not the way to go. So now I
want to know, if anyone can recommend ANY card, being cheap and
supporting the features mentioned above. I don't mind using NDIS, as
long as it works flawlessly. Also it would be good, if the card was a
popular one, so community support is more available.

Thanks.