Date:      Fri, 28 May 2004 15:23:09 +0200
From:      Markus Brueffer <markus@brueffer.de>
To:        kde-freebsd@freebsd.kde.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [kde-freebsd] x11/kde3: No kwifimanager or kwireless?

--Boundary-02=_D1ztAzIoA/WKgs9

On Thursday 27 May 2004 17:19, Will Andrews wrote:
> On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 11:26:38AM +0200, Markus Brueffer wrote:
> > As Michael and Adriaan already pointed out, the wifi-stuff is Linux-only
> > at the moment.
> >
> > I'll get my hands on a x86-based Notebook in the next couple of days
> > (unfortunately I can't run FreeBSD and KDE on my Powerbook, yet), so
> > expect some movement regarding the KDE wifi tools, say in the next one =
or
> > two months.
>
> I wish you luck with that.  I tried to port the tools a while
> ago, but it was pretty difficult and I gave up when I got nowhere.

Thanks, I hope I can get into it at Linuxtag in 4 weeks at the latest.

BTW: if there's anyone here who is interested in supporting the FreeBSD-boo=
th=20
at Linuxtag in Karlsruhe/Germany (23-26.6.04), please drop me or my brother=
=20
Christian (brueffer@FreeBSD.org) a mail. Any help is highly appreciated :)

Markus

=2D-=20