Date:      Thu, 5 Jun 1997 13:07:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Jason McKay <jasonm@homer.argo.net.au>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DIGIBoard

On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Jason McKay wrote:
> I have installed the dgb driver in my kernel and the system appears to  be
> detecting it correctly (ie. there are no errors at startup).

Reading through /dev/MAKEDEV it looks like you need to run

/dev/MAKEDEV ttyD1

to create the device nodes, which will end up being ttyD11 through
ttyD1f

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com