Date:      Tue, 14 May 2002 09:24:54 -0500
From:      Martin McCormick <martin@dc.cis.okstate.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Got X Windows Accidentally

	I installed cvsup and got a full build of X windows.  I
don't want X windows on this system.  What is the best way to
safely deinstall it?  We can better use the disk space for other
purposes.

	We've actually got about 5 systems to upgrade to 4.5 so I
want a non-X solution that I can basically script after making
all these stupid mistakes first.:-)

	The systems do contain expect, but do not knowingly use X
in any form.

	Thank you.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Center for Computing and Information Services Network Operations Group