Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2007 17:09:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jeff Roberson <jroberson@chesapeake.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: threadlock going in, likely tonight.

Ok folks, make sure you don't sup a snapshot from the middle of my commits
and you should have a solid working tree.

I am going to work on the version of ule with per-cpu locks (sched_smp) a
little while longer before sending that out again.  I suspect this will
address many of the scheduling related complaints and performance problems
people have had.

Thanks,
Jeff