Date:      Tue, 06 Nov 2001 23:02:08 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Trevor Osatchuk <Trevor.Osatchuk@pscl.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD (E-mail)" <mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: second pccard slot not working

In message <133744861934D411AC3800508B4A89B30C5BFE@comanche.internal.pscl.com> Trevor Osatchuk writes:
: Thanks for the reply, when you say that I would just have to enable the
: second controller do you mean the second slot on the first contoller,(i.e.
: slot 1 on pcic0) or pcic1?  If they are both on pcic0 then I just need to
: enable pccard1, correct?  How do I do that?

The ISA device attaches two slots to the pcicX device (if there are
two slots that are claimed present).  So the demsg looks good to me.
The '29 that you have currently has a problem with the second slot
that I've not had the time to track down.

Warner