Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 12:03:30 +0530 (IST)
From:      Ritwik Bhattacharya <ritwik@dbrci.blr.daimlerbenz.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: star office installation

Hi,

In continuation with my previous mail, I ran file on the setup file from
star office, and on my netscape binary. This is the output :

$ file /usr/pdsoft/netscape/netscape

/usr/pdsoft/netscape/netscape: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386,
version 1, dynamically linked, stripped

$ file /usr/pdsoft/src/so501/so501_inst/setup

/usr/pdsoft/src/so501/so501_inst/setup: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel
80386, version 1, dynamically linked, stripped

Ritwik

The fact that a believer is happier than a sceptic is no more to
the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober
one. -- George Bernard Shaw
Daimler Benz Research Center India       302 A Somerset Apartments
137, Infantry Road                                      18 MG Road
Bangalore 560 001                                Bangalore 560 001
India                                                        India

                         Tel  : +91 80 286 1722
                         Fax  : +91 80 286 1723
                Mail : ritwik@dbrci.blr.daimlerbenz.com