Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2000 02:36:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        sobomax@altavista.net, vanilla@freebsd.org, cvs-all@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/graphics/gimp1 Makefile   ports/graphics/gimp1/filesgimp.setfont md5 ports/graphics/gimp1/patches   patch-ao patch-ahpatch-ak patch-an ports/graphics/gimp1/pkg PLIST.perl   PLIST

 * From: asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)

 * Thanks.  I put it in the tree, will commit it if it passes the
 * compilation (a new package build just started, it should be about 10
 * hours from now before it gets to gimp due to the large number of
 * dependencies ;).

Well, what do I know.  It took almost 24 hours, but finally it's done
with gimp (successfully) so I committed your patch.  Thanks!

Satoshi