Date:      Mon, 02 Jun 2008 10:38:45 +1000
From:      Terry Sposato <terry@sucked-in.com>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Perl Modules - Sys::CPU & Sys::MemInfo

--------------enig85BE3C351E53961AD15778EA

Hi Guys,

Just wondering whether anyone has though of porting the following perl=20
modules:

Sys::CPU
Sys::MemInfo

Is there a lot of work involved in porting these types of modules to=20
ports? I have created a couple of ports, but these were very basic=20
indeed and I believe this would be out of my league. Would anyone be=20
interested in helping out? I would be free to test the port.

--=20
Regards,

Terry Sposato
terry@sucked-in.com
http://www.sucked-in.com

GnuPG Key  : 0xB7643BC8
Fingerprint: EE92 D9E1 C98E 759F 5991 DFF6 70CE 8936 B764 3BC8