Date:      Fri, 2 Mar 2007 20:50:11 GMT
From:      Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www/97233: [patch] Change the "Report a Bug" link on the home page

The following reply was made to PR www/97233; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Cc: gavin@mod3.co.uk, Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
Subject: Re: www/97233: [patch] Change the "Report a Bug" link on the home
 page
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 21:44:51 +0100

 Gavin,

 I agree with you about this, so I'll discuss it on the proper mailing
 list and change it if there's no objection. People often send questions
 in PRs, or does not include all the necessary information. Rarely, but
 also happens that somebody sends a non-English PR. I think we should
 make them read the major guidelines first to make the coming PRs more
 accurate and help gnats-admin@. :)

 Regards,
 Gabor