Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 1998 05:51:08 -0500
From:      Stephen A Derdau <sderdau@ne.mediaone.net>
To:        R Dias <rdias@usa.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: network?

Well sharing your win95 machine and making it a gateway I don't think
there is any software out thier that will do that.

However having your linux or FreeBSD box dial out is possible.
Your Linux box would dial out using ppp or whatever.
If ppp you'll want to run ppp -alias

But also you need to have your linux box run as a gateway

If it's your FreeBSD box one site that will help you out is
this
http://www.awfulhak.org/ppp.html

Hope this helps you !