Date:      Tue, 7 Sep 1999 22:43:01 +0600 (ESS)
From:      Ilia Chipitsine <ilia@cgilh.chel.su>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   just in my own defence (Re: "Powered by FreeBSD" logo at www.hotmail.com ?!)

1. boys and girls, I quit. (under your pressure :-)

2. Jordan, leave just "have never even *seen*", you might be very mistaken
about the rest. It has nothing to do with former Soviet Union.

3. You're trying to convince me that Microsoft does hate *nix. If I really
hate Friesian, I will never have any Friesian in my home. Since it's been
happening you're obviously missing something. See "4".

4. You made me work on ~/.signature file :-) I'll include something like
"P.S. unless it's said explicitly I'm speaking only for myself". My
English is pretty far from any English, so your suggestions are welcome.

5. It was not about 'giving back' in any sence , it was about 'doing a
favour'. That makes difference.

6. it's over. please, do not cc to the list, write to me directly once
you're ready to say Hi. This thead is over once for the time being.

Regards, (Наилучшие пожелания)

 Ilia Chipitsine (Илья Шипицин)