Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2006 00:40:37 -0800
From:      "Jeff Mohler" <speedtoys.racing@gmail.com>
To:        "Howard Jones" <howie@thingy.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cacti -vs- mrtg

Thats cool..I dont mind the plug.

:)

I want to build a flexable performance analyzer for netapp boxes on
some very critical data..that I can customise per customer if I have
to, down to a 10-15sec window.

I'll have to check out the other tools..heck..I cant get a stock cacti
install to make a graph of my localhost interface counts.  I  dont
wanna get into that here however.

Gimme a customer Pb of storage, and a SOW to configure it by...

PS: Betcha never heard of the middle aged blonde singer dude fromthe UK.   :)